Special Points of Interest:
- February 2 – CCC, SOM, & Aim High Award Assemblies
- February 4 – Elementary School Tour, 9:30-10:30
- February - 5, 7, 10, 12 Varsity Girls District Basketball TBA
- February 6 – Last Day for Box Tops
- February 7 – 100th Day Pancake Breakfast Feed, 8:30-10:30am
- February 10 - Boys MS basketball at Compass 4:00
- February 12 - Boys MS basketball at Compass 4:00
- February 12 - Booster meeting for upcoming Shoot and serve-a-thon at 3:00 at the Cherry Lane Campus. (Room D106)
- February 12 – Compass School Board Meeting
- February 13 – Class Group (including sports teams) and Individual Personality Pictures
- February 13 – High School Dance
- February 14 - JV Boys Basketball Tournament TBA
- February 16 - Presidents Day, No School
- February 19 - Boys MS basketball at Compass 4:00
- February 17, 19, 21, 24 - Varsity Boys Basketball District Tournament TBA
- March 6 - Shoot and Serve-a-thon @ 6:00pm Cherry Lane Gym
100th Day of School Celebration
It’s almost here, our 10th annual pancake breakfast to celebrate our 100th day of school on February 7th. The pre-order form is attached.
Our Kindergartners have been working hard since the first day of school learning to count to 100 and tallying each day of school attended. It is a BIG deal to them when we reach the 100th day of school. Since we have a saying at Compass that goes, “We teach seniors in Kindergarten,” we all join in this fun celebration with a pancake feed.
Additionally, several grade levels and our band students will be performing throughout the event.You DON’T want to miss this!
Our character focus this month is on Trustworthiness and Honesty.
Box Top Competition
This coming Friday, February 6 is the last day to bring in your box tops for the purpose of the class competition. See attached flier.
Shoot and Serve-a-thon
This event is the main fundraiser for the booster budget each year and the athletic program is dependent upon the fundraiser to operate the following year. We encourage everyone who has a current athlete or a future athlete to come join us in planning this year's shoot and serve-a-thon for Mar. 6 (Many hands make for light work).