Special Points of Interest:
- October 29 – Picture Retakes/Senior Tux & Drape Pictures
- October 30 – Student-led Conferences, 2:45/3:45-8:00. Teacher conference meal hosted by 6th-8th grade parents.
- October 31-November 1 – Teacher In-service 8:00-4:00
- November 4 - Student of the Month (SOM) & Aim High Leadership Assemblies (7:40 & 9:00)
- November 8 – Family Math and Game Night: sponsored by 4th-6th grade families.
- November 8 – Family Portraits by Dorian: sponsored by technology/broadcasting classes/club.
- November 14 - School Board Meeting
- November 22 – November Birthday Celebrations
- December 7 – High School Dance
- December 10 – Band Concert (6th-12th) in school auditorium, 7:00pm
- December 17 – Senior Tux & Drape picture retake
- December 19 – 4th-5th Grade Christmas Concert at Ten Mile Christian Church, 7:00pm. Program CD’s will be made available. Proceeds from concert CD’s go to music department.
- December 20 – December Birthday Celebrations
- December 20 - Student of the Month (SOM) & Aim High Leadership Assemblies (7:40 & 9:00)
Picture Retakes/Senior Tux & Drape
Students who were either absent or didn't like their original picture should plan to get their picture taken on Tuesday, October 29. Additionally, all seniors will have their yearbook pictures taken on October 29.
Please plan to attend the evening conference on October 30th, starting when school is out (2:45 for 6-12 & 3:45 for 1-5) and ending at 8:00pm. There will NOT be conferences on October 31st as indicated on the school calendar. This is due to a two-day required teacher training as a result of receiving the Technology Pilot Grant.
The 6th – 8th Grade parents are hosting the teacher conference meal on October 30th. Please watch your email for a signupgenius.com link to volunteer to bring a food item.
Get Your Feet Moving
Once again, this year students can earn little plastic feet that can bet applied to bracelets, shoelaces and backpacks. Also, by turning in exercise logs students will be entered in a monthly drawing for sports equipment. Blank forms are available in the lunchroom and can also be printed from the school website. Completed forms can be placed in a box in the school lunchroom. Please make sure they write their names on their exercise logs and have them signed by a parent. If your children would like a chance to win jump ropes, soccer balls, footballs and much more encourage them to get their feet moving.
Family Math and Game Night
Mark your calendars for a fun family night out! Friday, November 8 we will have board games, hands-on math activities, popcorn, drinks and a silent auction of family themed baskets. Proceeds support the 4th-6th grade classes.
Family Portraits/Christmas Cards
Also on Friday, November 8, Dorian Studios will be offering family portraits and/or Christmas cards for a very reasonable price. Proceeds go to technology and broadcasting departments as well as pays for the annual movie license.
Congratulations High School Volleyball
Not only have our high school volleyball girls made it to State, we are pleased to announce that they are the 2013 fall sports Academic State Champions! This award is presented to the varsity team in each classification that achieves the highest cumulative grade point average.
Lost & Found
Parents, we are now posting pictures of the lost and found on the school website with an online request form to claim an item. You can view the items under the Parents Menu - Lost & Found or clicking here.
Our lost and found is located in the main office. We have a rotation system where items are kept for 4 weeks prior to being donated to the Youth Ranch. The photos are taken at the end of week one and posted on the website.
During student-led conferences next Wednesday, all lost & found will be displayed in the main office.