Here is what you need to know:
- We are going to allow students to bring siblings and friends not attending Compass, if there is room on the bus. Registration, conduct form and payment are to be turned in for each person participating. Please write on the form who they are a guest of and include a phone number. They will be notified by Tuesday the 22th if there is no room and guests are unable to go.
- We are also going allow those students with their own equipment and season pass to ride up on the bus ONLY IF THERE IS ROOM ON THE BUS. Write on the registration form BUS ONLY and include your phone number so you can be notified of seat availability. Cost for this option is $5. You will still have to check in with your chaperone and use the buddy system while at Bogus.
- Students of the age 7-18 only (grades 3-12).
- Buses will load the bus at 3:00 p.m. and leave the parking lot at Compass by 3:30 p.m. Please have your child to the school early enough to allow us time to load the buses. We will return to the school at approximately 10:15. Please be prompt for pickup, we do not have access to the school building, so we will be waiting outside.
- If you fail to show up there will be no refunds issued for any reason.
- Lessons start at 5:00 p.m.
- Every child who participates in this program must take a lesson. Only those doing the bus only option are exempt.
- It is very important that your child is placed in the right category for their skill level and not put in a higher skill category because their friends are. There will be plenty of time after lessons to be with their friends.
- If renting equipment, ALL the information on the registration form must be completed including weight, height, and shoe size.
- Please make checks payable to Compass PFA and return with your registration forms by Thursday, February the 14th.
- Also please indicate if your child will NOT be riding the bus to and/or from Bogus Basin. Write a contact name and phone number of someone who can be reached during ski time.
- Students may bring a sack lunch to eat on the bus. They will need to keep the bus clean. They will have opportunity to eat at the cafeteria after lessons if you prefer to send money.
- Volunteers/chaperones are needed. There will be a few free adult passes available on a first come first served basis. Please write on the back of the registration form your name and phone number if you are interested in helping. We will need a non-skiing chaperone to stay in the lodge.
Please call Jenifer at 466-4565 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.