Special Points of Interest:
- October 1 – Student of the Month and Aim High Leadership Assemblies
- October 1 - HSVB @ Home (Homecourt) 6:00
- October 2 - MSVB @ Victory 3:30
- October 2 - PFA Meeting 6:30
- October 3 - HSVB @ Riverstone 6:00
4 & 5 – Teacher Collaboration, No School
- October 5 - HSVB @ Liberty 6:00
- October 8-12 - Fall Break, No School
- October 25 - Fall Concert, 2nd & 3rd, 7:00
Very soon, Compass will have the ability to contact parents simultaneously through email, phone, and text in the event of an emergency or school closure due to inclement weather. Therefore, it is CRITICAL that the school has each parent(s) current contact information. If you have made any recent changes to your email, home phone, or cell phone, please go to the school website to submit an update to your records. You can find the link under the Quick Links menu - Update Records Request at www.compasscharter.org
Due to our Common Core Standards Grading System for K-5, the parent portal will no longer be accessible to parents of 5th grade students. K-5 Grade parents will receive Progress Reports (end of a quarter) and Report Cards (end of a semester) via email. Power School is accessible to parents and students in 6th-12th; you are encouraged to check Power School consistently.
The end of the first Quarter is Wednesday, October 3. This period is considered a progress report. The end of the semester is December 14; this is when credits will be determined for successful completion toward the academic year. Successful completion of required credits to advance to the next grade level applies to 7-12 grades.