- October 29 - H.S. Volleyball Banquet 6:00
- October 30 - Anti-drug Coalition Parent Presentation 7:00
- October 31 – October Birthday Celebrations (NO Costumes)
- November 1 & 2 – Parent-Teacher Conferences (No School)
- November 5 – Student of the Month & Aim High Leadership Assemblies
- November 6 - PFA Board Meeting 6:30
- November 8 - School Board Meeting 6:00
- November 10 - Annual Bazaar 8:30-4:00
On Wednesday, Oct. 31, K-6 will celebrate October Birthdays. This is NOT intended to be a Halloween party as Compass doesn't recognize Halloween. Therefore, students shouldn't come to school with costumes, make-up, or hair dye. Thank you for your support!
K-6th grade parents will meet individually with their child's
teacher regarding academic progress. If you have not signed up for a
Parent-Teacher Conference time and now wish to do so, please contact your
child's teacher(s) to request a conference date/time.
On Tuesday, October 30th at 7:00pm we will be hosting the Meridian Mayor's Anti-Drug Coalition at Compass. There will be Meridian police officers presenting information about drug and alcohol use in Meridian. This is a great opportunity to know what is going on in our community. For example, here are a few statistics that are important to know:
Parents and community members are invited! However, it is not recommended that students attend. Hope to see you there!